Survey as a Service
We do the heavy lifting.
You focus on results.
GIDE’s survey platform is a rich framework drawing upon our 25 years of experience in delivering web-based questionnaires and forms. It’s cloud-based and ready to deploy in a range of standard off-the-shelf configurations that can be readily adapted to the most demanding specifications. It can also form the basis for GIDE’s bespoke survey solutions. At its core is a mature data description and scripting language based on the same technologies used internally by GIDE’s production teams.
Survey as a Service provides all the functions you expect from a sophisticated professional survey solution:
GIDE’s Survey as a Service means that we give you just what you need. For the experienced, that might be a ‘survey sandbox’ complete with a rich panoply of tools and functions to do your own thing. If you need to fast forward to your results we can manage the whole process, from design to analysis.
Our foundation template is derived directly from the GDS design principles. That means that responsiveness and accessibility are beautifully integrated from the outset. It’s the perfect canvas on which to overlay your brand identity and the tools to do so are all included.
Organisations have complex structures. Our superior administrative functions help maximise your efficiency. Survey workflow can be configured to fit with any disposition, from loose collaborations to formal roles and hierarchies. Flexible role-based user accounts put collaboration and delegation at the heart of your project, giving a means to exchange ideas as well as provide clear definition – and oversight – as to who does what
From short, sharp web questionnaires to large multi-modal studies, GIDE has the tools and technical acumen to help you deliver. Always ahead of the curve, our unique data description language provides the means to propagate your enquiry across all available channels, including web, video, audio, text and face-to-face – online and offline. When the results are collected, the same language means that your data is collated into a single, coherent data-set.
Sometimes detailed market or social research requires an offline presence. Maybe there’s poor or no internet connection. Maybe your organisation doesn’t want the extra cellular charges. No problem. We can package the enquiry to run offline: you simply run the survey, return to base and synchronise. Job done.
Some enquiries are built to last, collecting millions of data items to provide a rich and enduring trove of information for long-term study. Don’t worry. GIDE will keep things running:
- Resilient cloud architecture provides real-time mirroring, full failover and backup
- All data is encrypted during transit and at rest
- Comprehensive support, UK hosted, GDPR compliant and end-to-end ISO27001 secure.
The security and privacy of your data is paramount. Data in motion is protected by end-to-end HTTPS. Data at rest is fully encrypted on our UK based servers. All survey software assets are ISO27001:2013 certified by UKAS, and have been since 2014. We are registered with the ICO and are fully GDPR compliant.
Select any of these links to see just a few examples of what we can do.
- Complete Demo – Try one of our comprehensive quality solutions.
- Basic questions – Some simple question types.
- Question grids – Group questions in a table.
- Ranking, scoring – Different ways to rank and score.
- Drag & Drop – Select and categorise items.
- Rate a video – Record reactions to a video.
- Custom build – Design a product.
- Using images – Magnify and assess images.
- Allocate points – Express preferences by distributing a fixed sum.
- Shopping basket – Select items from a shelf.
- Trade off – Explore consumer decision-making.